Welcome to Murray High
(270) 753-8391 (FAX)
Teresa Speed, Principal
Murray High School enrolls students in grades nine through twelve. Because of its small enrollment, the school is able to individualize instruction in a way not possible in larger schools. Care and concern for the individual is balanced with high academic expectations. No student is lost in the crowd. There are a variety of extracurricular activities, and participation is encouraged.
More school information is accessible from the "Our School" menu above including our staff directory and general information including our beginning (8:15) and ending time (3:10). Under the "Information" menu you will find our "Calendar of Events" page along with other useful information. If, though, you can't locate the information you need, please call us at (270) 753-5202 as we are happy to assist you.
- MHS Planner
- Incoming Freshmen Reading List
- Acknowledgement, Waiver, & Release Form From Liability Agreement
- Open Bids and Requests for Proposals
- Emergency Parent Notification System
- MHS Basketball Homecoming
Senior Night Activities Wednesday
- MHS Project Graduation Formal Dress Consignment
Moved to Saturday, Feb. 28
- Project Graduation Meeting
Committee meetings for Project Graduation 2015.
- SBDM January
- High School Tutoring Services
Schedules for 2014-2015 School Year