The Murray Independent School District Student Services Department is responsible for the management of student affairs including, but not limited to, enrollment, attendance, discipline, federal programs and state grants, alternative education, health-related services, after school programs, and school and student safety.
We strive to support students, parents, and school administration while promoting a safe and structured environment all the while following the guidelines of district policy.
The department supports all district sites in their efforts to provide safe, supportive learning environments for all students and staff. The Student Services department coordinates and/or is a resource for the following areas:
- Student Attendance
- FAIR Team
- Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS)
- Professional Growth & Effectiveness System (PGES)
- Alternative Education
- Site Based Decision Making (SBDM)
- Athletics & Title IX
- Kids' Company Program
- School and District Safety Efforts
- Family Resource & Youth Services Center
- Gifted & Talented
- Health Services (District Nurse)